During the chilling journey, some souls in pain or other evil beings will ask you questions, others will terrorize you… And if they never left the place again?….
Do you dare to enter the Dungeon?
If I were you, I would think twice… Because if you get lost, the creatures will keep you captive for centuries and centuries… You will become one of them and remain imprisoned within our walls for eternity…
We will have warned you…
- Saturday 28 from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday 29 from 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Monday 30 from 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 31 from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Saturday October 28, Tuesday October 31 with late opening until 10 p.m.!!!!!!
Last entries 1h15 before the closing time.
- In Presales
- Adult, 60+ and student (from 13 years old): 8€
- Child (from 3 to 12 years old): 4€
- On the spot
- Adult, 60+ and student (from 13 years old): 10€
- Child (from 3 to 12 years old): 5€
Frequently asked Questions
- Starting at what age?
- You know your adorable little monster of love better than anyone, it all depends on his sensitivity and it varies so much… Our creatures are instructed to adapt to the age of little wizards or other demons.
- Can we come in disguise?
- With pleasure!!! You will be able to take pictures in a magical place! What good memories.
- Do I really have to arrive at the time indicated on my pre-sale ticket?
- No! Come whenever you want! Of course, during business hours…
- Pushchairs cannot access the interior of the castle because of the narrow stairs, if you come with a baby, consider the baby carrier.
- Accessibility to PMR only in the French gardens, cellars of the castle, craft market and bar.
- There are many stairs which do not allow wheelchair access to the floors unfortunately.
- Large free car park
- Snacks and bar with drinks at democratic prices.
- Craft market (@Arti’Fous) in the halls of the castle farm.
If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact us at +32 84 38 83 62 or email@example.com or by crows or owls….