For your professional events, seminars, team-building programmes and corporate away days, we have four fully restored rooms with views of the castle, offering a combination of comfort, old-world charm and customised facilities.
1244: Jacques de Wellin de la Vaux builds a simple tower in order to monitor the Bavay-Nassogne Roman road at the request of Andage Abbey (now Saint-Hubert).
1450: Jean II de Berlo builds a fortress, initially with three great towers connected by curtain walls.
1464: The fortress is besieged by a force from Dinant.
1500: The fourth tower is built.
1630: Jacques Renard de Rouveroit buys the estate.
The castle’s six team members are truly passionate about their work. They’re keen to look after the castle’s heritage and history, and work hard to maintain the estate in a condition worthy of its name. André and Benjamin lovingly care for the flowers and plants in the gardens, the premises and the woodlands, Cécile the fairy keeps the castle in an impeccable state and the three remaining members of the team, Sophie the activity leader, Jordan the guide, and Fanny the boss, coordinate and run the events on the site.